We are providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving our website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the outside website. We do not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Get Free Stencil – Get Free Visio Stencils for creating your Network Diagrams.
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview – Client and Server
- PST Backup Tool – Outlook Personal Folder Backup
- Active Directory Group Members Export Tool – AD Group Members v1.1
- User Profile Manager – User Profile Manager gives you control of the way Windows manages user profile data on your workstations and User Profile Wizard will migrate your current user profile to your new domain account so that you can keep all your existing data and settings.
- ADMX Migrator – It does more than migrating from ADM to ADMX templates. To create templates in the new format, the ADMX Migrator provides the ADMX Editor, which sports a graphical user interface—no more text editor required. You build your templates using pulldown menus and dropdown lists within a clean and simple interface.
- CatTools from SolarWinds – CatTools from SolarWinds is the best tool to automate backup of your network devices configuration (firewalls, switches, css and proxy devices). Plus, it can notify you of configuration changes via email and generate basic reports.
- AWStats – AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web server statistics, graphically. This log analyzer shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages.Setting up of AWStats in a different Web Server – PART 1
Setting up of AWStats in a different Web Server – PART 2
- 3CDaemon Download – FTP / TFTP / Syslog
- WhoCrashed – Are you Windows user? Do you face blue screen of death or auto restart issue? Just come and get this, WhoCrashed downloaded. It’s all free for home users to identify the cause of system crash..more details.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox – VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software
- Oracle VirtualBox Guest Additions – Disable any mounted CD/DVD drive before pressing ‘Install Guest Additions’ option in VirtualBox, otherwise no action will take place.
- Mirror Folders – Mirror Folders is a free tool for Windows. It integrates with the Windows Explorer and extends its context menu. Its purpose is quick mirroring of the folder structure between two root folders. These two root folders are symmetry axis of the mirror.
Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Tools:
ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) is an open source penetration testing tool that test the security of Oracle Databases remotely.Usage examples of ODAT:
- You have an Oracle database listening remotely and want to find valid SIDs and credentials in order to connect to the database
- You have a valid Oracle account on a database and want to escalate your privileges (ex: SYSDBA)
- You have a valid Oracle account and want to execute commands on the operating system hosting this DB (ex: reverse shell)
- Tested on Oracle Database 10g and 11g.
testssl.sh is a free command line tool which checks a server’s service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as some cryptographic flaws.