D. AWStats Installation and Configuration
- Download and install AWStats http://awstats.sourceforge.net/#DOWNLOAD
- While installing, Script will be automatically launched to configure. awstats_configure.pl script will configure AWStats to analyze statistics for one web server.
- Configuration looks for Apache. Type ‘none’ and press Enter
- Web server needs to be setup manually to declare AWStats script as a CGI to build reports dynamically.
- Configure new profile. Type Y and press Enter
- Type profile name as “Collaborator3” (any name to identify your application) and press ENTER to Continue…
- Press ENTER to Finish…